TITLE: Android Developer
JOB TYPE: FTE
LOCATION: Denver, CO
We are looking for an Android Developer as we continue to expand our organization in Denver’s Union Station business district. We’re a small, smart, enthusiastic, positive, and driven group, working together to cause some major market disruption. You could be part of that. If you’re eager and ready to work alongside inspiring teammates and make a major, positive impact on our business each and every day, we want you to join us.
- You will work closely with top-tier developer, UX and product teams to design and build great mobile consumer experiences
- You will participate in scrums consisting of cross-functional teams
- You will ensure that features are being delivered efficiently and timely
- Coming to work everyday with a great attitude is part of who you are
- You prefer, and have experience with, working in tight-nit teams where you collaborate with Product Managers, UX and Back End Engineers
- Three+ years of focused development for Android.
- One example application on Google Play that you are proud of.
- Familiarity with Android Studio.
- Experience with RxJava a plus.
- Experience with Kotlin a plus
- Interest in cars, as a driver, owner or enthusiast a plus.
- Burning desire to disrupt the way cars are bought and sold, private-party, a HUGE plus.
- You desire a fast-paced/start-up work environment and work well in an environment with rapidly shifting priorities.
- Familiarity with various design patterns, MVP, MVVM, MVC