Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager at BWBacon Group strives to be top of their class and is a natural winner. We seek the entrepreneurial sales candidate who wants to be an outlier in professional services and staffing, and who has an innate drive to connect people and drive new business.
The BWBacon Group is privately held and is not a typical recruiting agency. We provide high level technology talent on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis to many of the most attractive companies in Colorado. We are driven by quality and not quantity, we support lifestyle balance, and we participate with the community as much as we create community.
- 3-8 years of business to business (B2B) technology/professional services experience. Actual experience in staffing and recruiting is most certainly a plus
- Strong, modern technology acumen across software, data, cloud, mobile, trends, etc.
- Demonstrated success in driving new business and managing existing accounts, i.e. must have a strong reputation and proven track record
- Natural business development skills in prospecting, sales planning, negotiating agreements, handling objections, and providing strong customer service with professionalism.
- Experience managing, meeting and exceeding KPI’s around Business Development and Pipeline management.
- Experience managing and organizing clients with sophisticated planning and experience utilizing a CRM/ATS
- Excels at supporting clients of different sizes, from start-up to enterprise, and able to identify, manage and strategize different levels of support.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills. This is paramount.
- Adopt Agile as our core recruitment methodology.
- Demonstrate appreciation for and allegiance to our values.
- Follow our unique process, as much as contribute and expand our process.
- Drive the staffing process collaboratively with team members. Teamwork!
- Establish a lasting foundation of trust with our clients based on candid and direct communications
- Develop a deep understanding of the complex qualities of our clients and their technology products and services, and develop strategic plans to help them grow.
- Make efforts to learn new technologies, attend meetups, and find self-learning opportunities
- Participate in the Colorado community, connecting and elevating others when given the opportunity.
Our core values are Openness, Enthusiasm, Honesty and Authenticity, and we hire those who exhibit the behaviors of those values. The right fit for us is someone who loves the electricity of a high velocity environment, this is someone with infectious energy but who also takes stock in being patient, detailed and diligent. It’s essential that we hire someone who takes great pride in their role as a team member, and in our community and enjoys the complexities and challenges of staffing, services and recruiting.
WE OFFER A BASE SALARY, AN AGGRESSIVE COMMISSION PLAN, MEDICAL,
UNLIMITED VACATION, SKI PASSES, AGILE TRAINING, and a great place to grow and call home.
Please send your resume with enthusiasm to email@example.com