Customer Operations Engineer
Title: Customer Operations Engineer
Type: Contract or FTE
Our market position is expanding and we have some major customer facing initiatives happening. We are rapidly adding customers and collecting tons of data. Big Data.
We are looking for junior level engineers who love working with customers and want to gain experience working with big data and learning the craft of developing high-quality testable code. We need motivated individuals who are excited about working in an open, highly collaborative, agile environment with a leading-edge technology stack.
What You’ll Do:
- You will be responsible for onboarding/provisioning new customers onto a wide range of our products.
- You will work directly with our customers to define and document data integration requirements.
- You will be responsible for receiving and validating the customer’s data.
- You will run and monitor ingest and calibration processes required to onboard new customers.
- You will be responsible for all product configuration required for customer product launch and ongoing customer requests.
- You will help troubleshoot Customer Support tickets related to customer data.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional product and engineering teams, account management, customer support and customers to provide the highest quality customer experience.
- You will work directly as a member of our development team in Boulder and get the opportunity to gain some great experience working with a wide range of the latest technologies.
What you will bring:
- You have 2-3 years experience in a technology related field. (no Computer Science degree required)
- You love working directly with customers.
- You are adept at crafting technical documentation for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You are a fast learner.
- You are detail oriented and have excellent organization and planning skills.
- You have the ability to identify process gaps and take the initiative to make improvements.
- You work well with cross-functional teams.
- You are a self-starter who can work with minimal guidance.
- You are eager to learn new things and dive into our tech stack when needed.
- Comfortable with the Linux Shell
- Experience working with FTP services
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with scripting languages such as Ruby and Python
- Familiarity with software monitoring tools
- Experience/understanding of Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of Mesos and Marathon
- Knowledge and/or experience with Docker
- Understanding of Single Sign On principles
- Familiarity with Java