Job Type: Full Time
The Day-to-Day Tasks …
• Strategizing and implementing technical solutions to crawl, capture, and process more and better data.
• Designing, deploying, monitoring, and maintaining extensible software infrastructure.
• Providing code review feedback and technical guidance to the development team.
• Working closely with product management to translate business requirements into technical solutions, architecture design, level of effort, and project schedule. Your Technology Chops Should Include …
• Expert-level in Java-based platforms, tools, and environments.
• Familiarity with Big Data and streaming technologies.
• High fluency in working with SQL and NoSQL databases.
• Open source frameworks and tools such as Eclipse, Maven, Dropwizard, Hibernate, or Spring.
• Integration and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, or Docker.
The Experience and Skills We’re Looking For …
• You have a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field.
• At least 8-10 years of increasingly responsible positions in application design and leading development teams.
• You’ve designed and deployed highly intuitive and highly scalable applications.
• You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can adapt quickly to changing requirements.
• You love to learn new things and keep your technical skills up to date.
Bonus Points for…
• Google foo or Lucene skills.