TITLE: QA Engineer
JOB TYPE: FTE
LOCATION: Boulder, CO
As a QA Engineer at you would help drive large impactful projects and be a part of a scrappy, agile team that is changing an industry. This position is ideal for a talented quality assurance professional who excels at solving challenging business problems and enjoys a fast-paced dynamic environment (read: we work hard, but have fun). The role requires a self-motivated individual with expert software engineering skills and deep knowledge of key programs and technologies. The candidate will be extensively involved in hands-on activities including design, documentation, development and testing of new functionality.
We’re a startup, so you must be flexible and willing to switch tasks based on team's needs as well as have the ability to :
- prototype and iterate designs in collaboration with other team members
- provide recommendations to team and partners on best practices, architecture design, methodologies, etc.
- provide hands on responsibility for deploying, troubleshooting, and assuring quality of code base
- be passionate about our mission, product design and the user experience.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- While advanced education is important, you must have at least 2 years of quality engineering experience
- Experience with RESTful API testing using JSON based media types
- Proven knowledge of automation strategies and related technologies