Sr. Mobile Developer
TITLE: Sr. Mobile Developer
JOB TYPE: FTE
LOCATION: Denver, CO
We are an early-stage, venture-backed supply chain data platform that combines low cost sensing hardware and large-scale data mining to deliver actionable insights into what’s happening inside packages on their journey from source to destination. We are currently targeting life-saving vaccines and food industries and aim to disrupt many more global supply chains.
We are building a data platform to deliver insights into sensitive moving around the world. The platform incorporates time-series data from our hardware devices, external logistics information, weather data, product details, and other data sources that can provide meaningful insights for customers. Our data platform provides users with unprecedented visibility into supply chain quality conditions (temperature, humidity, shock, etc.) and deep insights that can reduce costs and improve quality.
We are looking for an experienced mobile developer to lead the design and implementation of our mobile platform. We are currently focused on Android but will expand to iOS in the future. You will see both the big picture of our road map as well as make critical decisions throughout our journey. You will act as a critical piece to a young company’s growth and success working directly with the CTO and other co-founders.
You are a good fit for this position if you have an exceptional technical skill set, experience building enterprise-class mobile applications, and the maturity and experience to play a lead architect role in a critical piece of the company’s technology platform. Experience working with Bluetooth or other hardware and IoT applications is strongly preferred. Our mobile platform will act as the glue to achieve our product vision and will require a thoughtful, creative, and user-centered approach to perfect the user experience.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are inspired by our mission to reduce waste and improve health for people across the globe.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in computer science or equivalent work experience relevant to the
- 5+ years of mobile development experience
- A deep understanding of CS foundations including data structures and algorithms
- Experience building a native Android application from scratch which has been successfully released to the Play Store
- Experience with IoT and advanced Bluetooth strategies
- Experience with fully automated CI/CD systems (we use Circle CI and Firebase Test Lab)
- Understanding of successful quality assurance principles
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Desire for continuous learning, exploration, and innovation
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Primarily motivated by sense of mission and purpose.